Here is a list of the places you can find Walking with Wolf. As I get out and about, I will add to the list:
In San Jose:
- 7 Street Books (Calle 7 @ Avenida Central)
- Lehman’s Bookstores (various locations)
In Monteverde/Santa Elena:
- The Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve (look for Wolf sitting in the parking lot, peddling books and talking)
- Hummingbird Gallery
- Alquimiartes Guindon Gallery
- Meg’s Terrace Gallery
- Supermercado Gift store
- Monteverde Tourist Information Center
Elsewhere in Costa Rica:
- Topsy’s Librarie in Montezuma
- ATEC office in Puerto Viejo
- Arenal Observatory Lodge near La Fortuna
- Gallery of Wood Art on road to La Fortuna waterfall
In Hamilton, Ontario:
- Coles Bookstore in Jackson Square
- Bryan Prince Booksellers
- The Pearl Company Artstore, 16 Steven St.
- Different Drummer Books (Burlington)
- Mixed Media, James St. N.
In Toronto, Ontario
- Pages Books and Magazines, 256 Queen St. W.
- Book City, 716 Queen St. W.
In Westport, Ontario
- Stillwater Books, Church Street, Westport.
In New Liskeard, Ontario
- Chat Noir Bookstore, New Liskeard
In North Bay area
- Hibou Boutique, North Bay
- The Moon Cafe, Mattawa
In Guelph, Ontario
- The Bookshelf, 41 Quebec Street
- Olney Friends School bookstore, Barnesville, Ohio
- Pendle Hill Bookstore, Philadelphia, PA
- Quaker Book Store, Euston Road, London